Monday, December 22, 2008

It's that time of year again

It's something that's been going on for the past 10 years.
We should remember, but I think we've officially forgotten more than we've remembered.


I even posted something else on the 19th, for Pete's sake!
There's just too much going on this time of year.


This year was the worst, though. We didn't even remember that we forgot till late in the morning of the 20th!
And, let me emphasize the we here. Both of us forgets.


I took these pictures for our Christmas card. Adam was so cooperative, as you can tell. These are posted in order of take.
Happy Anniversary, my Love! 10 years! Woo hoo!!

Maybe next year, we'll remember.
Riiight.

3 comments:

Emily said...

It only gets better, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

That's terrible, you two!! I'm going to put it on my calendar to remind you next year!

Tracy

Fifi said...

I love those pics!!!! We have never made a big thing of our anniversary.... I forgot last year!!

Well done you hit 10!!! Happy Anniversary!