Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A day on the slopes

This was supposed to post yesterday, but I couldn't get the pictures to load.

Happy New Year, Everyone!!

We spent a beautiful sunny afternoon on the mountain. Everyone got to ski, even Addison tried his hand at it!
Here we are heading out.


It's really hard for me to take photos while skiing, as I can just keep myself up and off my behind. I did have some really nice wipe-outs that day, though, and I have very sore muscles to show for it.
After the kids and I had our lessons, the other grown-ups (read: good skiers), headed off for some more sophisticated runs. The kids and I found some comfy chairs, grabbed our hot chocolate and granola bars and chilled. Glorious!


I don't know why the next series of pictures cracks me up so much, but they do.
I just can't stop laughing at Owen with the straw up his nose!

Ahhhh....

......there we go.

This is our buddy, J. His sis is the gorgeous blond.

She actually wouldn't stand still long enough for a real picture, so this is as good as it gets.
I love this family!

Gotta love the baby in long-johns.

Skiing can really wear you out.

1 comment:

nike shoes said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???