Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas!!

This year was quite the Christmas!
Snow absolutely blanketed the ground. Not only did we have a white Christmas, but it continued to snow all day long. So pretty!
Christmas Eve at our house always brings new PJs.


Playing a new game: Hulabaloo!

I even got to take a little walk by myself. I've been wanting a shot of this tree ever since it first snowed. Since that was over 2 months ago, it's about time!

Adam, Emma, Addison and Owen


Our feast: Leg of Lamb (many, many thanks to the Crockpot Lady!)
Twice-baked potatoes
Brussels Sprouts
Rolls

But, the biggest surprise of the day came at 5:50 am, when Emma woke up (unfortunately, with an asthma attack) to this!!
Meet Winnie!

*Note: I feel I have to say that all these photos are straight out of the camera, with no touch-ups. I'll fiddle with them later, but I wanted to get this post out. Merry Christmas!