Friday, October 10, 2008

There really is something about fall that makes me want to do something, some sort of change. So, instead of cleaning my house or rearranging furniture, or sorting through my kid's clothes (things I probably ought to be doing!), I'm changing my blog layout. Not this one (although I know that's coming soon) but my food blog. While you're there, you can get a yummy soup recipe for this weekend. If you're a crockpot person, and you try it in there, let me know what you did and how it turned out. Have I mentioned I love my crockpot?

Ok, I'm off to clean my house. We have company coming next week (Hi Tracy!).

5 comments:

Emily said...

That soup recipe looks yummy. All except for the sweet potatoes. I just hate them. :) no offense. haha.

I need to just give away my sons summer clothes, (speaking of sorting kid clothes) Having only 1 son, why should I pack them for next year? it's not like he'll fit in them again. Are you that way with your daughters clothes?

Anonymous said...

Don't clean for us! Madalyn will feel so much more at home if she has to sit down to pick stuff off her feet from the kitchen floor.
:) Tracy

The Breedloves said...

So...about cleaning. My house probably needs a scouring before the baby comes...and I'm just starting to feel the nesting urge...but who has time for that with a toddler running around? I'm always exhausted by the end of the day! I'm also learning to iron tonight. For that reason I'm glad my husband wasn't in the military and is okay with mediocrity!

Kysha said...

I love my crock pot too! I love fall. I think it's the change in seasons that provokes a cleaning or organizing spirit in us all. I tend to want to fall clean just as spring clean. Gotta check out your recipe. :)

carrie said...

me too on the fall thing.


going to check out the soup!